How To Get Your CPE Certificate?
- First, log into your course. You have 3-years to obtain CPE for this program so if you forget your password, just click, "Forgot Password".
- Now, go to the Final Thoughts section at the end of each track.
- Next, in the second bullet, you will see the word EVALUATION. Click on this link.
- Now, complete the FIVE sections of the track evaluation. It is easy to miss the NEXT button.
In the fifth section, you will see a link to download the certificate.
- Once you have downloaded the certificate, fill in the date completed.
- While this isn't related to your certificate, there are two remaining steps. Complete the Critical Thinking Section, which CDR requires, and upload a copy for our records using the final link.
Let us know if you have any questions by emailing us at [email protected]